Stand out with an ACCA accreditation!
Thanks to expert tutors, flexible study modes and 24/7 access to online resources, FBT is your ideal route to ACCA exam success. Elevate your career to the next level and multiply your earning potential with this globally recognised qualification.
FBT will give you the tools you need to succeed:
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee™* – We safeguard your exam prospects by offering you a Pass 1st Time Guarantee™* when you undertake ACCA study with FBT. You will receive free resit tuition and materials in the unlikely event that you don’t pass your exams first time round.
- Expert Tutors – Our faculty features lecturers who are experts within their fields and have led numerous students to success over many years. Each tutor is a specialist in his/her area, ensuring you gain essential exam-focused insights.
- Full syllabus in HD Recorded Video Lectures – The entire ACCA syllabus can be viewed whenever and wherever you like, in HD recorded video via the award winning online learning platform (powered by InterActive).
- Highly Trusted Sponsor Status – We have been awarded the Highly Trusted Sponsor status by the UKBA. This means we have consistently achieved and continue to maintain a high level of compliance with required education standards.
- Professional Careers Service – At FBT, we are committed to giving you the necessary skills to become a business leader. You will unlock your full potential through a world-class Careers Service, employment skills workshops and a worldwide network of corporate partners.
FBT can help you achieve real career success – Contact us to find out more
§To complete the MBA/MSc course students must pass 14 papers (i.e.: F1–P5). Students may be admitted onto the MBA/MSc course prior to passing their final three ACCA Papers. SUBSEQUENT TO COMMENCING THE MBA/MSc COURSE, SHOULD A STUDENT DISCOVER THAT S/HE HAS FAILED ANY ACCA PAPERS, S/HE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT PAID. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, FAILURE OF ANY ACCA PAPERS WILL NOT ENTITLE THE STUDENT TO A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT. The awarding body for the MBA/MSc course will be one of FBT’s partner universities (subject to validation); however, awarding bodies are subject to change from time to time. The School's obligations shall be discharged by providing tuition leading to a recognised MBA/Msc award by a recognised awarding body. The School reserves the right to change the awarding body, and will notify the student as soon as reasonably practicable. In light of this, the student agrees that they shall have no claim based on changes to the awarding bodies. The MBA/Msc is subject to validation and meeting academic criteria to be undertaken online only. International students cannot study while in the UK. The Oracle Capital Group sponsorship programme for the masters' course fees covers the tuition fees only and does not include incidentals such as textbooks and exam entry/assessment fees (£158 per module), dissertation mentoring fees (£250), dissertation submission fees (£250) and final academic board presentation fees (£150), and fees for exemptions and deferrals. Students are responsible for payment of such fees which are mandatory for enrolment and progression on the masters' course.
҂Must book a minimum of 4 papers. This offer expires on 16/09/2013.
*FBT Pass 1st Time Guarantee™ ensures that if you do not successfully pass your paper on the first sitting, you will be able to attend a free re-sit course (full-time students), or free revision class (part-time students) at the next available sitting at no extra cost. The revision paper will cover the failed paper only.
† UK and Singapore Campuses only
For further information please see full Terms and Conditions.