Undergraduate study is a uniquely rewarding challenge. This Foundation programme ensures you are ready to embark by closing any critical gaps in your knowledge or qualifications.
You will gain a full introduction to vital study formats, preparing you for every critical component of undergraduate study. The skills you develop also provide a clear head start on your fellow students when you begin your degree or HND.
This Foundation Programme has been specially adapted from the broader Foundation in Contemporary Contexts Programme to deliver greater industry focus, and is accredited by Edexcel.
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Three GCSE passes (C or above)
- English proficiency: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
London, Birmingham, Manchester
To apply for this programme or for further information call us on: + 44 (0) 121 661 7105, or email us at: email@example.com
Please complete the form below to download your documents. A download link will be sent to your email.
Key business disciplines like marketing and accounting are covered to ensure you have the practical knowledge you need. Gaining a clear understanding of key business areas also ensures you can make more informed decisions around your future study direction.
This pathway provides ground-level knowledge of the travel, tourism and hospitality sectors. You will be able to progress to further studies (or start a career) with a clearer understanding of their critical operations. Key business disciplines, such as marketing and project management, are also introduced.
- Industry-specific practical skills – vocational focus prepares you for success in the working world
- Funding options – eligibility for financial assistance from Student Finance
- Central Birmingham campus – learn close to iconic attractions and leading hotels and restaurant
- Industry-experienced tutors – develop through real-world case studies and insightful learning sessions
- Expert careers service – gain the skills and knowledge employers value most
- Global student network – interact with students from a wide variety of different countries and cultures
- No exams – Gain knowledge through case studies and group and individual assignments
Specialisations are subject to student demand