Undergraduate study is a uniquely rewarding challenge. This Foundation programme ensures you are ready to embark by closing any critical gaps in your knowledge or qualifications.
You will gain a full introduction to vital study formats, preparing you for every critical component of undergraduate study. The skills you develop also provide a clear head start on your fellow students when you begin your degree or HND.
Key business disciplines like marketing and accounting are covered to ensure you have the practical knowledge you need. Gaining a clear understanding of key business areas also ensures you can make more informed decisions around your future study direction.
This pathway provides ground-level knowledge of the travel, tourism and hospitality sectors. You will be able to progress to further studies (or start a career) with a clearer understanding of their critical operations. Key business disciplines, such as marketing and project management, are also introduced.
Through a choice of two start dates, you gain the flexibility to begin your journey to success in January or February.
This Foundation Programme has been specially adapted from the broader Foundation in Contemporary Contexts Programme to deliver greater industry focus, and is accredited by Edexcel.
Why study for a Foundation Programme at FBT?
- Highly qualified faculty – study with the same faculty that will support you through your degree studies
- Strong academic support – individual attention and smaller class sizes
- Progression onto an undergraduate degree offered at FBT – ensure you progress onto a highly-regarded degree programme
- Central Birmingham campus – be surrounded by a vibrant environment, global corporations and countless leisure options
- Expand your network – meet and network with students from across the globe
Specialisations are subject to student demand