Study the principles of management, marketing, finance and strategic operations, among other topics. Theory will be complemented with practical skills, preparing you for leadership responsibility.
You will gain a solid foundation of knowledge into a very specialised, in-demand discipline, making you one of the few who knows how Islamic organisations really operate. As a result, you will become a leader with a lot to offer companies – or your own enterprise.
- MBA Global
- Full-time 15 months (12 months on campus, 3 months online dissertation)
- Part-time 24 months (12-24 months on campus, 3-6 months online dissertation)
- Online 15-36 months (100% online with optional blended study on campus)
FeesClick for fees
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English Levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
- GMAT is not an obligatory requirement, but is considered an advantage and may be required for some applications. (Target score 550)
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (at least 5 years of management experience in the public or private sector).
This programme has been designed by FBT and LSBF, and are validated and awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO.
Learn more about:
MBA Programme Structure
The Global MBA at FBT is designed to fit around your life, not the other way around. The range of study modes allows you to supervise your own studies and adjust the programme to suit your individual needs. You can study full-time, part-time, or even 100% online through the ground-breaking InterActive study platform.
A variety of specialisation pathways will allow you to specialise in your desired field, giving you a real tactical point of view on business and management*.
Global MBA students find careers that take them around the world and transform their working lives. Structured to reflect the needs of modern international business, this programme will provide everything you need to excel in strategic level positions.
Our Careers Service department will also provide you with tailored career training and advice, helping you to fulfil your ambitions.
*For the March 2014 intake, only the general pathway will be made available. As of September 2014, all specialisation pathways will be made available, subject