Computer Based Exams
CIMA Certificate Level exams are available by computer based exam (CBE)
The five papers that make up CIMA Certificate level can be sat in any order but CIMA have suggested it is advisable to sit C02 before C01 and where possible C03 and C04 early in your studies.
- CO1 Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- CO2 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- CO3 Fundamentals of Business Mathematics
- CO4 Fundamentals of Business Economics
- CO5 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
All certificate level papers are two hours in duration.