How to apply
Finance Business Training (FBT) does not operate through UCAS, meaning you can apply to our undergraduate courses all year round.
Our registration process helps you to find the right course and apply in just four easy steps.
STEP 1Complete the Registration Form
Fill out the form below or call us directly and one of our personal programme advisors will be in touch to help you. They'll guide you through the process, providing information on different courses and the opportunities they bring, ensuring you pick the one right for you.
Ready to apply now? Then get started by downloading and completing the application form.
For further course details and information on entry requirements, contact us on (0) 121 616 3370.
STEP 2Choose your course
FBT undergraduate courses allow you to cover multiple business disciplines, giving you the real-life experience and skills essential for a successful career.
Please check course entry requirements before applying. These vary for home and international students, with each application being assessed on individual merit.
Our undergraduate programmes are in high demand, meaning spaces are limited. We advise you to apply as soon as possible, and check the closing dates and funding deadlines, to ensure you secure your place at FBT.
STEP 3Complete the Application Form
Please ensure all required documents are attached to your application when submitted.
Documents required usually include:
- Copies of your passport, qualifications, certificates and transcript
- A colour copy of the full photo page of your passport. Please make sure that the entire page is displayed;
- One passport size photo (jpeg* 150x150 pixels);
- Proof of English proficiency: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
For the BSc (Hons) Business Management and BSc (Hons) Financial Management, please use the following application forms:
For the rest of the programmes, please use the following application forms:
STEP 4Receive your results
Once your application has gone through, your documents will be considered by the academic board. The board will assess each case on an individual basis and in relation to the chosen undergraduate programme.
After careful consideration you will receive one of the following offers:
- An unconditional offer – means you have successfully met all the requirements and have been accepted onto your chosen programme.
- A conditional offer – means you have been accepted onto the programme, but we may need further information from you before you can proceed with your course.
- No offer – means you will not receive an offer if the academic board believes you are not ready to pursue this particular course. If you do not receive an offer, you may still be able to study at FBT by boosting your qualifications through one of our short courses.
In each case, one of our programme advisors will contact you to explain the results in more detail, as well as advise you on your next steps.