Undergraduate Open Days
Our next undergraduate open day is on Saturday 15th March 10am-2pm. You will have the opportunity to find out more about our undergraduate programmes, as well as have the chance to meet our expert faculty, who will ensure you make the right decision regarding your future education and career.
With the January Intake fast approaching, attending our open day is the perfect opportunity for you to meet our specialist programme consultants. They will be able to answer any queries you have, while also providing support through the application process.
At our Open Days you can:
- Learn about how you can get you term-time travel costs covered for the duration of your course*
- Learn about our undergraduate programmes
- Tour our campus facilities
- Get expert career advice
- Meet academic staff
- Discuss scholarship opportunities
- Find out about accommodation and visas
Our programme advisors can also help you to apply for your course on the day. There is more information about how to do this at the bottom of the page.
Complete the form on the right, call +44 (0) 121 661 7105 or simply email your details to us.
Our campus is located in the heart of Birmingham.
5-7 Hill Street
View map »
FBT is located 5 minutes' walk away from Birmingham New Street train station.
Take Exit 1 (signposted High Street, Bull Ring Shopping Centre).
Walk towards the main road onto Smallbrook Queensway.
Turn right at the traffic lights (opposite TK Max).
Walk until you come to the Holiday Inn Hotel on the opposite side of the road.
Turn right onto Hill Street, where FBT is located.
The following buses stop close by FBT: 2, 3a, 6, 16, 16a, 20, 35, 61/62/63, 126, 103
Speak to one of our programme advisors and bring them with the following documents:
- Transcripts and certificates for A-levels or secondary school/college qualifications
- Transcripts and certificates for GCSEs
- A personal statement, of at least 500 words
- A copy of your passport
- A passport-sized photo
- Your completed application form
International students are also required to provide the following:
- Proof of proficiency in English: IELTs/TOEFL/PTE/ESOL or equivalent
- A UK visa, for those who currently live in the UK