FBT's partnership with the innovative online platform: InterActive, means you can study high quality undergraduate courses, whenever and wherever you are in the world
For our BSc (Hons) Business Management and BSc (Hons) Financial Management courses, you can receive the full online learning experience: from downloading studio-quality lectures and lecture notes to receiving regular Q&A sessions. Your study is also complemented by access to a number of online resources, and the opportunity to interact and be part of an international community, giving you the chance to communicate with tutors, mentors, advisors and fellow students on a daily basis.
Through FBT and InterActive's determination in ensuring students receive an affordable education – we are also offering you the chance to combine your online studies with on-campus teaching. Joining two study modes, you will be able to benefit from the ability to tailor your course to your lifestyle.
Benefits of studying online with InterActive and FBT:
- Access our collection of pre-recorded HD video lectures from our experienced tutors
- Join an international online learning community, where you can communicate with mentors, advisors and fellow students
- Use our virtual information centre which gives you access to a number of our online libraries with reading materials, case studies and other publications.
- Receive regular Q&A sessions.
- 240 UCAS tariff points or equivalent international qualifications
PTE 51 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent,
IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent,
TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
Specialisations are subject to student demand