Our pre-master’s courses will strengthen your employability, while developing the knowledge needed to progress to the postgraduate qualification of your choice.
We offer the industry-focused Graduate Certificate in Business*. It will equip you with a direct route onto an MBA or master’s degree if you:
- Are an international student with a qualification unequal to a British degree, or you have never studied in the UK before.
- Have limited English skills or a score lower than the postgraduate entry requirements
- Have not met the minimum undergraduate degree academic requirements (less than 2:2)
- Did not study a business-related subject at undergraduate level
- Marginally meet minimum entry requirements and need to strengthen your application after advice from the LSBF admissions board
Prepare for the challenges of the modern market with this specialised business management programme, designed to ready you for the workplace and for master’s-level study.
Whether you have never studied in the UK or aren’t quite ready to progress straight onto a Master’s degree or MBA, this programme caters for you. You will benefit from enhanced English language proficiency and will complete the course ready for master’s-level study.
Whether you choose to study full-time (6 months), part-time (9 months) or online (6-12 months), course completion will guarantee progression onto your Master’s programme.
The pre-master's programmes act as bridging courses leading to one of our business-related postgraduate degrees, including:
*subject to validation